14 Nov 2009

Wendy's Thursday Live Challenge.

Easel Card

I used, again some heavy weight chocolate brown ribbed card stock for the base card, lace backing papers from Joanna Sheen's lace paper pad. Papers are matted onto metallic bronze linen textured card stock. The Whimsical image was stamped by a friend so i don't know its name. The giant flower is from Hot Off The Press, the gem brad,ribbon and buttons are from my stash and the border is a Martha Stuart lace scalloped punch. I also used a brass stencil and run it through my Cuttlebug and added brown ink from Pretty Color for added colour.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is stunning christine, i love this style of card, fast becoming one of my favorites to do.
love all the warm tones on this card, and the large flowers are brill, where did you get them from

Blog Hits Counter