22 Jul 2010

Challenge 4

This weeks Challenge for Just inspirational Challenges is to use a digi image by Delicious Doodles and I chose the Puppy in a Present Box.

 
I imported the digi image into SCAL and converted it to an SVG file. I separated the layers so that i could paper piece them together. The papers are from a freebie pack in the Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine August issue 81 and Provocraft.
I used a Martha Stewart punch, some Crystal Glamour Dust, some mirri board and some ribbon from my stash. 
 
Why not come along and take part in this weeks challenge 4 HERE

4 comments:

Anne said...

Lovely card Christine
Anne xx

Karen said...

Wow - I love the way you have done this! I keep meaning to try this technique - I do like how it turns out.
Hugs.K.xxx

Unknown said...

Love this card,he looks so cute peeping out of his box

Poppet said...

Great card Christine, I love the backing papers and what you have done with the image is fantastic. :-) xx

Blog Hits Counter