28 Aug 2010

J.I.C Blog challenge 9

Okay! This weeks challenge is a Sketch, this is such an easy sketch challenge and i loved it.

This is my take on the sketch. I used a vibrant yellow cardbase from The PaperMill shop,
Also I matted a very Orange cardstock onto that also from The PaperMill shop,
The beige card stock is from a matt stack from the neutrals range of DCWV, The 2 patterned matts are also from DCWV The Naturals matstack range.
The Sun shape and circle was an svg cut from Penny Duncans Blog, and the flower was a punch from the Martha Stewart Range.
For the centre of the flower i used some gold flat backed pearls i bought on ebay at bobityboocrafts. I also used some bronzed flat backed pearls for the four corners.


2 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

Hi Christine,
Thank You for the lovely comment,
If you are out my way, give me a shout, it would be great to meet up with another crafter.
I do like this card,
Have a great weekend,
Hugs
Angie

Poppet said...

Great card Christine, I love the dimension your flower has. :-) xx

Blog Hits Counter