11 May 2012

Cupcake

My first ever entry into Sketches by Carly Challenge.

Sketches to chose from are:


For my entry I used: 
Basic white scalloped edge 6 x 6 card, 
and yellow card stock from The Papermill Shop,
Dovecraft Back to Basics 2 patterned paper pack,
Dovecraft Paper flowers/buttons are also from the Back to Basics range,
I used Spellbinders dies for the circle and scalloped circle and
the leaves used, I cut on my Lynx using a cut file from Birdscards
The cupcake image was from Magnolia.

I am also entering my card into:

Creative Craft Challenge2  -  Anything Goes -Closed
CES Challenge Blog - Anything Goes - Closed 
Crafting For All seasons - Handmade Flowers -Closed
Craft Your Passion Challenge - Colour Combo (Green and Purple) - Closed
Hooked on Craft - Flowers - Closed
Truly Scrumptious - Anything Goes - Closed
Crafts and Me - Punches & Die cuts -Closed



7 comments:

Kristine said...

SUPER PRETTY CHristine!! WOW, love all those lovely flowers and your purple papers. That cute cuppycake (or muffin) look scrumptious! Thanks so much for being our first entrant in this sketch challenge! ANd I've noticed in doing my rounds that you've commented on all our DT's blogs-- you are the best!! Thanks so much. Hope you have a lovely Mother's Day weekend!!
Hugs,
Kris (Carly's mom)

marion82 said...

I love the flower buttons!!! sooo cute!!!
Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges!!
hugs
xMx

you can visit http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
for my free digis!!

Donna said...

Beautiful card and such a pretty design! Thanks for joining in our very last challenge at CES :) Donna ♥ x

Jacq said...

Hi Christine,
Oh this is Absolutely Gorgeous!!! Love that scrumptious cupcake image, the dp's, the colour scheme is just gorgeous. Love the layout and the embellishments look fabulous. Coloured perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Sketches By Carly and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
Hugs Jacqui xxx

Country Mouse said...

Adorable card!!! :) Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion Challenges!
audrey

Jackie Thomas said...

Christine, your card is simply gorgeous. I love every little detail. Thank you for sharing and joining us at Hooked on crafts.
Hugs Jackie

Cely said...

The colors go so wonderfully together! The yellow and green and purple are fab. Thanks for joining us this week at Craft Your Passion Challenges!

Blog Hits Counter