7 Jul 2009

Finally, time to do some crafting.

Ahhhh!!! Kids now in bed and i can finally relax and do what i most enjoy in the whole world and that is crafting. I also think this blogging lark will catch on to with me and become a close second.

I have a few things I want to catch up on for e.g: This weeks sketch on Crafters companion forum-http://forum.crafterscompanion.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=15&sid=7106df9ae27cf57528032361970d1b48

Hopefully i'll get it done this evening so that I can post it here in the morning.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dont know if its catching on with me yet, been trying to mess about with it, did you notice I put a message on facebook my add has changed a little bit it now has craftylittlerthings thought it said what it was then!!!! lets hope Ive done it right now all I need to know how to pretty it up a bit!!!

Sharon Noble said...

Hi your blog is very pretty , Nice to meet you.
Sharon

Blog Hits Counter