26 Jul 2009

Fridays Live Challenge with Wendy

Here is my card made for live challenge, I've done one like this before and believe its called a tag card. i just love this card and will feel like never giving it away. Hope you like it too!





Items used: 1. The spotted paper is from the Doodlecharms Cricut papers pad
2. The printable pearlescent card base is from Card Creations Plus
3. I cut the flowers and tags on my cricut using SCAL (available to purchase from the link above).
4. I used the Dahlia Nestie for the matting inside the card.
5. I printed background on the base card from the Barely Mine Extreme CD
6. Ribbon is from my ribbon box
7. And finally the image is Magnolia (not sure of the name)


3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh scrummy, love all the pretty papers and image, but those flowers are sooooo cute, just love em

Christine said...

You'll be able to do them now Wendy on your new Cricut....yeah!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Wow...what a great project!!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog during the Paper Popsicles blog hop!!

Blog Hits Counter