21 Apr 2010

Christening Card


 View from top to show the different shape to the card
 Back edge of the card.


Today I made this Christening card for my new niece who will be getting Christened on Sunday
I have used my cricut to cut the sentiment on the front and my niece's name Jenna.
I used a Martha Stewart punch to decorate the edges and to create a ribbon effect down the left side (right side as you look at it). The diecut frame is from a Nellie Snellen die frame range. 
Hope you like it.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

this is lovely chris, love he style of card and the nellie frames are stunning, they are on my wish list

Poppet said...

Beautiful card Christine, I love the colours you have used. I have never seen a fold like the one you have used it makes a great card. :-) xx

Blog Hits Counter