19 Aug 2009

Rachel's Sketch 30

I am a bit late posting this...sorry!

I've loved doing this sketch as it meant I had to use my Eazi-Box Board (which I bought a year ago and I had not used it, til today)for the shape.




Items used to make this were:

Eazi-Box board from Diamond Craft to create the shapes.
The papers are Basic Grey - Ambrosia set
Beige Raffia, Buttefly buttons, crystal brads and
silver peeloffs all from my craftbox.
Cardstock is from The PaperMill Shop
The Dragonfly, Butterflies and sentiment stamps
are from the Daisy and Dandelion sets.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Christine its fab card. Love the colours and the sentiment is my favorite one. Can I get just the sentiment. I just love it.
oxo Ildiko

Saskia said...

Beautiful card, very elegant!

Greetings,
Saskia :)

Christine said...

Ildiko The sentiment is from the Daisy & Dandelion Stamp set and I added the butterflies from the same sets.

Blog Hits Counter