14 Aug 2009

Wendys Saturday Sketch Challenge

I used the same card design as the one for the live crafting with Rachel and used the front of the card for the sketch challenge for Wendy.
The stamped image on the front is from Sharon Duncan, and the image inside is from Gorjuss Girl. I used the green and lemon cardstock from The Paper Mill Shop, the patterned paper is from Papermania, and the flowers I punched out using a set of McGill punches from Create and Craft. I also used a Cuttlebug embossing folder "small bubbles" from my local craft shop "Tindalls".
Finally I added a few gems to the centres of the flowers.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this Christine, loving all the green and yellows

Yvonne said...

Try again ... lol

Lovely card , love the colours you have used. The embossing is perfect too.

Blog Hits Counter