28 Aug 2009

Wendys live challenge card.




Sorry but I had to do another Popcorn Bear card. I am so far behind with Christmas cards that from now on until the end Nov, when I do sketchs and challenges they're gonna be Christmas ones.

Sorry for the slightly wonky matting, I was having a bit of a blonde moment there.

Materials used for this project are:
1. Popcorn Bear Christmas CD Rom - Frosty & Bright, from this I printed off 3 x A4 matching Backing sheets and an Image from the Images section.
2. I used an A4 Sheet of blue holographic Mirri board (small amount of it used).
3. 1 x A3 white linen card from from The PaperMill Shop.
4. 2 x A4 Royal blue card stock from Creations Plus
5. I used my nesties for the matting inside, and the cuttlebug snowflakes embossing folder for the blue matting on the inside.
Finally I used some powder blue raffia for the ribbon effect to the front.

Hope you like it xx





1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is lovely Christine, love the imasge

Blog Hits Counter